WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Employee Spotlight: The Human Faces Behind Artificial Intelligenceby Steven Jurczak on January 20, 2021 at 11:24 pm
Webroot BrightCloud® Threat Intelligence relies on the collective power of millions of devices working together. But what sometimes gets lost is the […]
- Cyber News Rundown: Gaming Industry in Crosshairs of Cybercriminalsby Connor Madsen on January 13, 2021 at 9:07 pm
Top gaming companies positioned to be next major cyberattack target After healthcare and higher education emerged as lucrative targets for […]
- Maze Ransomware is Dead. Or is it?by Justine Kurtz on January 13, 2021 at 7:58 pm
“It’s definitely dead,” says Tyler Moffitt, security analyst at Carbonite + Webroot, OpenText companies. “At least,” he amends, “for […]
- How to Build Successful Security Awareness Training Programs in 2021 and Beyondby Justine Kurtz on December 22, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Security awareness training is one of the most straightforward ways to improve a business’ overall resilience against cyberattacks. That is, when […]
- Intel's New CEO Took a Thinly-Veiled Shot at Apple. Why It's Actually a...by Jason Aten on January 23, 2021 at 9:00 am
The company has to be better than a "lifestyle company from Cupertino."
- To Boost Your Emotional Intelligence, Stop Using This Word Inside Your Headby Minda Zetlin on January 23, 2021 at 7:41 am
Self-talk is extremely powerful, research shows.
- Best coffee maker for 2021: Bonavita, Oxo, Ninja, Bunn and more - CNETby Brian Bennett on January 23, 2021 at 9:00 am
We put many of today's top coffee makers to the test learn which is best. On the list are models from Bonavita, Ninja, Oxo, Technivorm, KitchenAid […]
- Galaxy S21: Samsung copies Apple again, and both Android and iPhone fans suffer...by Eli Blumenthal on January 23, 2021 at 9:00 am
Commentary: Samsung dropping a few features makes sense, but there would be real courage in keeping at least some of them.
- Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome Roll Out Password Protection Toolsby Lindsey O'Donnell on January 22, 2021 at 9:57 pm
The new tools on Chrome and Edge will make it easier for browser users to discover - and change - compromised passwords.
- Amazon Kindle RCE Attack Starts with an Emailby Tara Seals on January 22, 2021 at 9:55 pm
The "KindleDrip" attack would have allowed attackers to siphon money from unsuspecting victims.
- Selea CarPlateServer 184.108.40.206 Remote Program Executionon January 22, 2021 at 3:38 pm
Selea CarPlateServer (CPS) version 220.127.116.11 suffers from a remote program execution vulnerability.
- Selea CarPlateServer 18.104.22.168 Local Privilege Escalationon January 22, 2021 at 3:36 pm
Selea CarPlateServer (CPS) version 22.214.171.124 suffers from a local privilege escalation vulnerability.
Are You “REALLY” Protected From Today’s Cyber-Attacks? Today, more than ever, businesses like yours are under relentless advanced cyber-attacks. If you are not optimizing your protection, you could find your entire business at risk! Do you know if... You have the...
Technology can sometimes be a necessary evil. We know we need it, but when it doesn’t work the way we expect and need it to, it becomes frustrating and overwhelming. You place a phone call to your IT provider, wait on hold forever, and then find out they'll need to...
From a technology standpoint, there’s never been a better time to be alive. Chatting with people for free all across the world or opening your front door at home while in a business meeting, it seems that our interconnected world has unlimited possibilities. Sadly,...
Clarinets have a beautiful sound and range, but when you listen to a clarinet play by itself for three hours, you realize that there’s a reason why they’re usually just one part of an entire orchestra. Your business may find itself in a similar situation with your IT...
When you were a kid, did you have a bicycle? If you did I’m sure you can recall the thrill of zooming away from home, feeling the wind in your face as well as the freedom of personal mobility. But all that freedom ended when you got a flat tire. If you...