WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- This Man Was Appalled At American Airlines' Price-Gouging (He Helped Design the Systems Behind It)
- UMBC Won the Biggest Upset in NCAA History. Then, They Praised the Chess Team
- Why Every Entrepreneur Should Keep a Sleep Diary
- 3 Things Apple Believes It Can't Teach Employees
- Amazon Did Not Kill Toys "R" Us -- It Was a Giraffe
- Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and Trump: What you need to know - CNET
- Data of 50M Facebook users obtained by Trump-linked firm - CNET
- US Navy launches submarine maneuvered by Xbox controller - CNET
- Facebook bans Trump-linked campaign data firm - CNET
- UMBC memes go wild as UVA goes down in NCAA tournament - CNET
- New Microsoft Bug Bounty Program Looks To Squash The Next Spectre, Meltdown
- The ‘Perfect Storm’ of Disinformation and Hacking
- Intel Details CPU ‘Virtual Fences’ Fix As Safeguard Against Spectre, Meltdown Flaws
- GandCrab Ransomware Crooks Take Agile Development Approach
- Walmart Jewelry Partner Exposes Personal Data Of 1.3M Customers
Data backups and replication are not referring to the same thing. Discover how they differ so that you can determine whether your business needs only one solution or both of them. Data backups and replication aren’t one and the same. There are important differences in...
If you came to work one morning and found that your company was the victim of a ransomware attack, would you pay the ransom? Find out why security experts recommend not giving into hackers’ demands and why many organizations do not heed this advice. In December 2017,...
Data breaches and ransomware are not the only dangers your business might face in 2018. Here are four predictions you should be aware of when developing your security and data privacy strategies. Data breaches and ransomware took center stage in 2017. Not...
In November 2017, hackers sent out spear phishing emails specifically targeting employees who handled their companies’ finances. To trick the employees into falling for the scam, they made the emails appear to be from trusted business associates. Learn more about this...
Data breaches are on the rise, so it is a good idea to develop an incident response plan in case your business becomes the next victim. Here are seven best practices to follow when creating and using an incident response plan. The news is not good — 2017 is the worst...